JAKARTA, presidentpost.com – PT Wijaya Karya Serang Panimbang (WSP) has targeted the land acquisition for the construction of 83.7 kilometers Serang-Panimbang toll road will be completed in June 2018.
WSP President Director Entus Asnawi said currently 35% of the land needed for the Serang-Cileles segment has been acquired. The process of appraisal and payment continues to be accelerated.
The land areas to be used for the construction of Serang-Panimbang toll road consist of public land 80% and the rest of 20% is owned by state-owned enterprises (SMEs).
“In June the acquisition of public land will be completed, while the takeover of land owned by the forestry SMEs of PTPN and Perhutani may take longer,” Entus said on Monday (4/2).
There are 5,507 plots of land covering 758 hectares in 14 districts and 51 villages to be acquired. So far, the problem in the land acquisition was mostly overlapping ownership, but only 5% according to Entus.
“On the land areas that have been acquired, some physical works have been commencing, for example, clearing the soil, making the iron frames for cross grain and installing the poles for the overpass,” he said.
The construction of Serang-Panimbang toll road is divided into three sections namely Section 1 (Serang-Rangkas Bitung) with the length of 26.5 km, Section 2 (Rangkas Bitung-Bojong) 33 km, and Section 3 (Bojong -Panimbang) 24.40 km.
The project is carried out with the scheme of Government-Business Entity Cooperation (KPBU), where the government will only work on the section II and the rest is done by WSP.
The investment value of the project reaches Rp5.3 trillion, while the government’s part will be Rp3.3 trillion. The toll road is intended to support the development of Tourism Special Economic Zone Tanjung Lesung and to enhance the connectivity while improving the economic growth in Banten. (BSN/TPP)